Sunday, November 8, 2009

Badass Kungfu Brother

My KungFu brother is a badass. He's been training for a little longer than me, but his entire time has been with master.

Last week he got into some trouble. While running some errands, two gangsters and him got into a bike wreck. From what my KungFu brother told me, the two started mouthing off and then one of them tried to punch him. My KF brother shrunk backwards and came back with a meteor fist. Completely knocked the first guy out with one hit. The second guy, my KF brother left his foot imprint in the person's stomach and another two fist prints in the guy's face.

Anyways, this is my blog about ZiRanMen. Nothing I write will make sense unless you practice ZiRanMen and frankly, I doubt I'm right or coherent about many things anyways.

Welcome Anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment