Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back from Break!

Taiwan was great! I got back from a month's vacation.

Training is interesting since I have not practiced at all for one month. The first night, my legs were wobbly, and everything felt off. Master said I got really really bad in my one month of non-practice.

Over these last few days, my legs have gotten back to where they were, and I think I've gotten most of my skill back.

Last night, Master watched me practice NeiQuanShou. He said that I roll my entire body too much now. Master says that there needs to be a cloistered feeling by closing the shoulders. The hands should move in a circular fashion coming out from right below the mouth. Additionally, he said that NeiQuanShou has both a combative and health aspect and by doing it correctly both should be gained.

For combative aspects, Master moved his hands while in SiLiuBu. I didn't ask what he meant about the combative aspect. I wish I did. I need to ask next time.

Master said that I need to sink, everything must sink. And my eyes must stare forward with intention.

Other than that, we're still on regaining our endurance so we did forms over and over again. Lots of forms. Haha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment