Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Few Days

It's been kinda slow on training right now. Master has us just training hard. Not much talking has occurred recently. It's the same comments for the past two weeks. So I guess we haven't progressed much, and we're waiting for it.

The last two days, Master said that my punch is good now. I know how it's supposed to feel now when doing two punches, it's like a tiger's pounce. The spine moves like a dragon. And then the way the entire body switches from one side to the other with each paw, that's exactly how it feels to me when punching.

As for the backhand doing the covering during the punching, I finally understand what Master said (He said to not do it on purpose, and that it'll happen naturally). I really didn't do anything to make it go there, but naturally by the way the body moves, the hand fits perfectly there. That's pretty awesome!

Now that I think of it, it just goes to show much thought and analysis our fore-bearers put into this system.

No comments:

Post a Comment